[OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep

Subject: [OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:51:54 +1100
I have two I consider to be collectibles - the Minox 5mp copy of the
Leica M3 in wooden presentation case and the red version of the
Rollei MiniDigi. I'm certainly not keeping them for image quality!
I keep boxes as a matter of habit, for reselling, etc. When I sold
off my old Canon 10D overseas, I was glad of it. Made packing easy
and enhanced the value a twitch. The buyer commented on how well
preserved it was, even though I hadn't taken particular care and was
the second owner. It presented well to him and made a good impression.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx