[OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - weather station - and barometric pressure
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:27:44 -0500
In my old age I have come to this conclusion, and no longer try to
keep the necessary parts of the aircraft functioning. Instead, I
spend time falling in and out of love with flight attendants, and
being envious of the fact that unlike myself, Esteemed Wife does not
have Airborne ADHD, and actually can relax and read the entire trip,
looking up from her book or magazine only when we're a couple hundred
feet off the ground.

--Bob
www.bwp33.com