[OM] Re: Fw: file size batch conversion

Subject: [OM] Re: Fw: file size batch conversion
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:14:39 -0600
 The cheapest, quickest and dirtiest way I know to do this is with
Windows XP. Place all the photos you want to resize into one folder.
Select them all then right click on any one. A menu will appear; place
cursor on "Send to..." and click on "Mail Recipient". Windows will open
a blank e-mail page. Put in your own e-mail address. Windows will
automatically resize all the selected images to about 75K. You will be
given an option to keep your original image files unchanged. Click on
Send and your resized images will appear in your InBox.

Charlie