[OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep

Subject: [OM] Re: To keep the boxes or not to keep
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 07:48:40 -0000
Earlier this year I finally got round to selling a IIgs system for my mother
in law. She had kept *every* box for this system including the honking great
big one for the color RGB monitor. It ended up finding a new home in CA for
something around $450. She hadn't used in a decade and babied it when she
did, the thing looked like new.

Dan S.