[OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:22:28 -0500
There was a time, not that long ago, when Ritz was refusing to carry
Olympus.  Why?  Because Olympus wouldn't allow Ritz to dictate what
their dealer net prices were.  Ritz tried to pull a W*lm*rt: "we're big
so we want an additional 15% off your lowest net".

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net