[OM] Civil War reenactment photo op for 2008

Subject: [OM] Civil War reenactment photo op for 2008
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:28:41 -0500
Y'all may remember me posting this several months ago
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/pierce_creek_2007/index.htm>
This reenactment event will be held again next year.  Here's the
announcement I just received in the mail.  If you're close enough you
might want to plan to attend. Y'all will have to bring your own
processing wagons, glass plates and chemicals.

Chuck Norcutt

Merry Christmas to everyone from the Pierce Creek Civil War Event!
We just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a wonderful holiday
season and to remind you that the 6th Annual Pierce Creek Civil War
Weekend will be taking place on August 8-10, 2008 in Binghamton NY.
Last years event was such a wonderful success thanks to all who attended
and we hope to meet some new friends this year to add to our Pierce
Creek family.  Attendance far exceeded our expectations last year and
the show put on by the reenactors was spectacular.
For more information, please check out our website:  www.piercecreek.com
which is a work in progress and new updates will be added as we plan.
We may possibly move the event to a site about 1 mile from the original
to give us more options and more space- but that decision will be made
after the 1st of the year.
If you would like any more information, please contact:
piercecreek2008@xxxxxxxxx or call 607-724-6059.  We will be glad to give
you more details or help with anything you may need.  We will be sending
out updates to those interested after the first of the year, as details
are worked out.
Again, Have a Blessed Holiday Season!
Sincerely,
Heidi Holdridge