[OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:10:52 +1100
My wife has an Echo (predecessor to the Yaris) and I am most
impressed. Roomy and comfy for a mini-car and very well designed. And
not a problem in any way. But my local mechanic who is who is a
diagnostic genius with the demeanor of a Buddhist monk swears by the
reliability of Subaru so it may be a local thing. My 1985 Subie 4WD
wagon is still banging along full of rattles and things I could spend
a fortune fixing - there's a lot of them around and they seem near
indestructible.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx