[OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus E-3 hands-on: where?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:36:27 -0800
> From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> I believe Ritz is still in the 'no Oly SLR equipment' camp.

Funny, since the Olympus website sent me to Ritz when I asked for
places that carry the E-3. That was almost enough to change my
unfavourable opinion of Ritz/Wolf.

I then called several of them in the area, all of whom were anxious to
order it for me, but none of whom planned to actually stock it.

:::: Just a middle-aged person in a middle-aged civilization that has
used half the resources of a middle-aged planet circling a middle-aged
star in a middle-aged galaxy in a middle-aged universe. Enjoy the ride
-- it's all downhill from here! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::