[OM] Re: Now seems to be car quality, was Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Now seems to be car quality, was Broken DSLR - worth repairing? - long
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:58:52 +1100
Now that's a keeper - goes into my 'emulate this' file.
I did manage to write a review of the film 'The 11th Hour' that got
into print in a magazine almost unchanged and had a workmate Media
Studies teacher laughing from beginning to end - so I know I've got
it in me if they'll let me off the leash.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx