[OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:00:19 -0600
On Dec 19, 2007 9:39 PM, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > ... we need to have someone who has an E-3 and one the following
> > -- E330, 400/410, 500/510 -- do a side-by-side comparison to
> > illustrate whether the E-3 sensor holds highlight detail better than
> > the other panny sensors.
>
> I'm willing to do that with the E-300, but don't have access to the
> others.

Thanks, but the 300 sensor is more of a match to the E-1, whereas the
original question was whether the E-3 panny sensor captures highlight
detail better than the predecessor panny sensors.  Thanks for the
offer, though.  Someone with the requisite gear will step up one of
these times, I hope.

Joel W.