[OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Broken DSLR - worth repairing?
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:41:30 -0500
Actually, for VW doubters, the "old car" was the unreliable one. I'd be
surprised if the new one is a reliability horror. Tests that I have seen
on Jettas/Rabbits/Passats/smaller Audis have been complementary about
reliability and VW/Audi use a number of common units. VWs may not be as
reliable as Toyoyos, but based on my experience and anecdotal evidence
from others I know, I'd much rather be driving the VW. Well, actually,
I'd much rather an Audi, but can't afford them - sigh!

Martin