[OM] HU Aquapac rain gear for your camera

Subject: [OM] HU Aquapac rain gear for your camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:42:15 -0800
In the threads in the past about weatherproofing issues, I don't recall
seeing or giving reference to the Aquapac camera bags.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=search&A=search&Q=&ci=0&sb=ps&sq=desc&ac=&bsi=&shs=aquapac+camera&at=Brand_Aquapac&fakeSubmitButton=Submit+Query>

How much and what kind of distortion the plastic might give, I don't
know. Doesn't matter underwater, of course, but would when using it in
for rain or dust protection. They have some modest samples on their
site. <http://aquapac.net/usstore/erol.html>

Interesting gadgets, nonetheless. There was a day in Maine where I sure
could have used one. And I would have given a great deal for one back
years ago when river rafting in Costa Rica.

Moose