[OM] Re: Tamrac Adventure 9 backpack

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamrac Adventure 9 backpack
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:41:40 +0000
I agree with your enthusiasm for this bag, Tim.  I bought one to go to
Turkey in September, but that was a holiday, not a trek.  I reckon
that your enhancements would make it a different bag, something like
"Adventure Extreme", to go with the normal marketing hype.  I bought
mine over the LowePro ones on the recommendation of the salesman at
DigitalDepot and I have not been disapppointed.  There is plenty of
storage for camera equipment and for other stuff, as well as a
sizeable laptop.

Chris