[OM] Re: Chipped adapter for OM-eos

Subject: [OM] Re: Chipped adapter for OM-eos
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:04:22 -0500
At 06:17 PM 12/21/2007, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:

>The seller HappypageHK who had reasonable good reviews in the FM thread
>   for his adapter has a few on yabe.  They have not been available for a
>couple months and the last one went in a few hours before I could post
>it.  Just in case someone is interested:

Last time I corresponded with him (several months ago) he said that
he was working on a chipped adapter that would allow you to "self
code" it with the mm/f stop of the lens that it was being used
on.  Another feature that he hoped to offer was the ability of the
user to fine tune the focus point of the lens by making adjustments
to the chip.  This applied to adapters for Canon bodies - don't know
if the idea would work with "E thingies".  I wondered if his absence
from eBay meant that he was close to introducing those features on
his latest adapters but I guess not or you would have noticed it in
his new listings.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson