[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:21:31 -0800
> Any  comments on lenses you've found useful or non-useful with this  device?

I have found it an easy method to get to 2:1 behind a Kiron 105.
I don't use it that much behind a 50mm to get to 1:1, the Kiron will do that for
me.  I believe Moose thought it was pretty good as a doubler, but not in the
same league as a 2xA.

For non-useful, it didn't give me the best results behind my Zuiko 500, but the
time I chose to use it was a low contrast day with wind.

For $15 you can't go wrong.  I paid double that.  Or maybe I should say 2x.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets