[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:24:06 +1100
Lovely image - you wimped out of trying H2 them? Did the cold make
the beast even harder to hold? :)
As to saleability - it'd make a nice Christmas card - far better than
most of the dismal rubbish I see. In fact, a better postcard than
most of the crap in the shops around here.
It really is scary getting decent results at these speeds - a glimpse
of the future.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx