[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 02:21:32 +0100
On 12/23/07, Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's one on eB*y now Buy now $220 nr. 140188650837 Seller Jaap K.
> who is living in my birthplace Rotterdam. S&h are low about $10, but
> it's to much for me.

Hi Dharma,

usually they go for half that price. This specific lens has been
modified in order to give soft focus effects. Internally a perforated
disc has been placed, covering the area a f4 or f5,6 diafragm would
cover. The pictures look very intriguing.

Currently on the other Dutch trade site there is a seller in Belgium
offering an MC 85/2 for 150 euros. For that money he throws in a
really nice looking OM-2 s/p. For the package, it could be an OK deal.

Personally, the 85/2 would be the last lens I'd let go of. Think 'cold
dead hands'.

Bart

PS
at this very moment I'm dusting off the ol' flatbed, lining your
scanning job for after Christmas.
In Germany I think they call that 'zwischen den Jahren'.