[OM] 2008 Trip Planning Guide

Subject: [OM] 2008 Trip Planning Guide
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:42:17 -0800 (PST)
Moose's mentioning of plans to visit the NE part of the USA reminds
me that I need to get off my duff and announce an upcoming workshop.

Yes, folks, Zone-10 will be hosting a photography workshop in the
Upper Penninsula of Michigan in late August 2008. Destinations will
include the Porcupine Mountains and Bond Falls, but primarily will be
the Keeweenaw Penninsula from Houghton up to Copper Harbor.

This is the workshop that Walt would have probably gone on had we
offered it instead of Isle Royale.  With rare exception, all
photographically interesting subjects will be within 500 yards of the
vehicles.

More details to follow, but I wanted to get everybody tuned into this
tremendous opportunity. Pricing will be reasonable and we will be
hotelling it in Houghton.

ken

Be a better friend, newshound, and