[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 07:35:03 +0100
2007/12/23, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >> Nah, he means Canadian dollars. They're the same thing these days. ;-)
> >>
> Garth was making a little joke.
I didn't read the smiley well. I thought you really agreed about
something like going 1 to 1.

> The colonialization lives on, I see.
Wouldn't call that colonization, though the English as well as the
Dutch did their share.
The Kingdom of England and Scotland decided the unite round about
1600, thus the United Kingdom.

Scotland and Wales are allowed to have their own currencies, but in
their National Banks they have to have [store] just as much English
Pounds as they circulate their national ones.
The Bank of England in London is the National Bank of the UK.

Dharma S.