[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 08:25:57 -0500
No one ever mistakes us for Canadians, though I do know a few weak-
kneed Americans who travel overseas masquerading as Canadians. No one
disputes them, except, perhaps, other Canadians, who, of course, are
too polite to actually say anything. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
American by birth, Southerner by the Grace of God
(Even though he chooses to live in New England)
www.bwp33.com