[OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 2x macro focusing teleconverter
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:25:22 -0400

> I used to travel to Sussex, New Brunswick, every summer for a
> gynormous flea market that usually featured more than 900 vendors.

I've gone to that one in Sussex a few times, but I never find bargains at
any flea market. Mostly I don't know what to look for, obviously, as the old
fountain pens I had recently went to the garbage, if I remember correctly.

>, I mentioned
> that my father's mother was an Orser from Black's Harbor, NB. "She
> was," I said, "a full-blooded Canadian."

Orser is not a common name now in Black's Harbour, in fact none are listed
in the phone book. But it is a very common name around Hartland, NB, the
area of New Brunswick where I grew up.

> --Bob Whitmire
> Canadian blood in his veins since 1948

Wayne