[OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide

Subject: [OM] Re: 2008 Trip Planning Guide
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:32:57 -0800 (PST)
I'm sorry, everybody, but I miswrote the planned schedule.  I was
planning to have this in late September, not August.  However, if
enough of you step up and would rather do it in August, we can plan
accordingly.  Of course, there is no law (other than economic) that
says that I can't host two of them.

Let me know folks of your interest in either.

Ken