[OM] Greetings from Denmark

Subject: [OM] Greetings from Denmark
From: Roger Key <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:01:43 +0100
Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year to the list from Denmark.

Here in Denmark we celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve, so we are a day ahead
of most list members. We eat plenty of roast pork, red cabbage, and sugary
small brown potatoes, together with duck, turkey or goose, and a sort of fancy
cold rice pudding for dessert. We get all our presents during the evening,
after we have sung and danced round a Christmas tree with real lit candles (not
as dangerous as it sounds...).

Unfortunately I do not expect to find an E-3 under the tree!

Glaedelig Jul! Roger Key