[OM] Re: OT = In IOWA!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT = In IOWA!
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:19:01 -0800 (PST)
Joel wrote:
> That would be her out shoveling. ;^)

That explains a lot.  Always wondered why you had that perpeptual
black eye.

> Lovely Xmas weather, anyway.  I do feel sorry for Tom and the girls
> jumping into this with their Florida blood.  It's not so bad if you
> have the fall to let your body make that gradual adjustment.

Like he felt sorry for us when he was living in Florida?  Posting
those pictures around his neighborhood while we were freezing in 10
feet of snow?  Nooooooo.  Me thinks it's time for the "Welcome to
Iowa Snowball Bombardment".

I think his house will be the easiest to find.  It's the one with
illegal immigrants out in the driveway shovelling snow.

AG

Be a better friend, newshound, and