[OM] Re: Greetings...

Subject: [OM] Re: Greetings...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:21:02 -0600
Donald wrote:
> To all the lads and lassies on the list, may the year and the light be
> kind; take many fine images that give you and others joy; be kind to
> each other and enjoy living.
>
> Whatever you celebrate, I wish you all well.
>
> D.

And all the same sentiments from here in Indiana.  I'm fortunate to
belong to three very different but similar online communities - here, my
recording group, and a science-fiction modeling group - that have
evolved way beyond the original charters into a very close extended family.

Based on the other yahoo groups and newsgroups I frequent, it's very
refreshing.

Be safe and happy.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon