[OM] Re: Ansel Adams: Celebration of Genius Exhibition

Subject: [OM] Re: Ansel Adams: Celebration of Genius Exhibition
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:38:27 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
On 25 Dec 2007, at 22:44:37, Donald wrote:

> > [Stuff about the Ansel Adams exhibition at the City Art Centre in
> > Edinburgh from 9 February to 19 April 2008, and an invitation to
> > meet up.]
>
> I'm game. I live in Larbert. Whaddya mean where's that!!!

Hi Donald,

Hehe!  That's Falkirk, isn't it?  A spitting distance from Edinburgh.
Well, a short train ride.  Excellent, that's one on board.  We can sort
out the details of when and where nearer the time.

Graeme

Get an exclusive discount on Norton 360 from Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/securepc