[OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]B+W filters
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:49:12 +0800
I had a bad experience that I bought some OM stuffs at e*ay & seller was an
internet shop. The seller said I had to pay VAT since his company registered
as VAT company, all sold out stuffs were requested to pay VAT wherever the
buyer was.

I'm not sure speedgraphic is a VAT shop but the price is over 2x% of Hong
Kong excluding shipping charges due to currency exchange rate (1:16)
............ killing me ~_~

--
Michael