[OM] Re: Light box & Loupe?

Subject: [OM] Re: Light box & Loupe?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 17:17:11 -0500
I should have added that the 10"/250mm number is also an important
number for depth of field computation.  When determining the required
limit of resolution of the human eye for the value of "Circle of
Confusion" the eye is considered to be at normal reading distance when
viewing an image.

Chuck Norcutt