[OM] Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Massive Shameless Plug
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 21:52:36 -0800 (PST)
Ok, my turn for a self-serving shameless plug.  A new article is
posted on the www.zone-10.com website featuring images from yours
truly. These were taken with my shiny new OM-4T from Jim Timpe.

A huge thank you to Jim and James for making this possible. I am very
appreciative of the camera and a huge thank you for it.

All images taken with the OM-4T, 35/2.8 (silvernose, of course),
orange filter, Ilford XP2 chromogenic B&W film, processed by some
minimum-wage part-timer at Walmoat, and scanned using the Nikon
Coolscan V-ED.  All resizing done in The Gimp.

Oh, the last three images were actually "lensless".  I attacked a
bodycap with a dremel and glued a piece of aluminum foil in place. A
sewing needle completed that little project.

Images were taken Christmas Day just a few blocks from home.

Ken

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs