[OM] Well OT, Leopard, was OT - firewire

Subject: [OM] Well OT, Leopard, was OT - firewire
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:37:48 +0000
If anyone wishes to upgrade to Leopard, do let me know, off-list.
There are some gotchas at the moment that are worth knowing before you
start.

But my wife, my youngest son and I are all on Leopard now and enjoying
it greatly.  It will be harder than ever to go and use Winders (Vista
(truly daft system) on the parish priest's machine, XP and 2000Pro at
work ...).

Chris