[OM] Re: Light box & Loupe?

Subject: [OM] Re: Light box & Loupe?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:43:11 -0800
> I haven't really been using the CanoScan software for editing much. I use
> the Gimp that, but will definitely give Vuescan a try.

Just to be clear. I was talking about the scanner driver software not
the other stuff that comes bundled on the CD (which I didn't bother to
clutter my hard drive with. The CanoScan driver user interface is not
nearly so feature rich as Vuescan's. You will need a Pro version license
to get RAW output but you can try before you buy the normal version.
Vuescan also allows multiple scanning passes which might help the night
scenes.

Mike