[OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:43:01 -0800
AG Schnozz wrote:
> .....  I was actually pretty pleased at how my very first 35mm pinhole
> shots turned out.
I rather like the bookends. The one in the middle doesn't do much for me.

As a matter of simple writing, journalism, or whatever, shouldn't there
possibly be something at the top of page three identifying the images as
pinhole shots? Something like an addition to the first sentence:

'There were just a few frames left on the roll and I'd been visualizing
a slightly different look--something that might fit in as a "period
look", so I slipped the pinhole out of my pocket and onto the camera.'

I know, you said at the beginning that you brought along a pinhole.
Still, that was two pages back. It's obvious to anyone paying attention,
but....

Moose