[OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug

Subject: [OM] Re: Massive Shameless Plug
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:58:41 -0800 (PST)
> > Does your wife take confessions ..
> As Ringo said, "It's a different religion ... I think."

Yeah, different brand.

> > .. or does  she just get even?
> I certainly hope that's a different religion.

Hmm. I'm going to have to check the bylaws. There's probably a
loophole in there someplace that grants her unlimited wrath.

For those who are a bit puzzled, my wife has worn glasses/contacts
nearly her entire life. I received a wonderful pinhole print from
Bill a couple of years ago. I just absolutely love it--it's a prized
artistic possession.  Unfortunately, she won't let it in her sight.
The fuzziness is very bothersome to her eyes. More than once she
tried selling it to somebody else.

So, the shortened story here is that she'll probably let me shoot
whatever I want, but she'll not want to see any of the blurry stuff.

AG

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.