[OM] Re: Sony 357/SR44W batteries - 20 still available.

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony 357/SR44W batteries - 20 still available.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:48:24 -0500
357/303 are fine, and those are the ones I sell.  They might not last as
long as Sony SR44W in an old style 4, but I've had no complaints.  As
far as freezing goes, I don't know.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net