[OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (7)

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (7)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:17:49 -0400
Hello Michael:

Is the stretch of water in the foreground Lei Yue Mun  and the "mound"
shaped peak in the centre left distance the "Devil's Peak"?

The high rises in the centre to the right distance would be Lei Yun Mun
Village?

Back in my time in HK the whole area in the distance on the coast south and
east of Kwun Tong Sai Wan was just a barren rock with barely a soul in
sight.

Astounding growth !

John Hudson