[OM] Re: No "un-subscribe" command in the list?

Subject: [OM] Re: No "un-subscribe" command in the list?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 02:33:07 -0800
Michael Wong wrote:
> I wish to stop my Yahoo a/c to receive mails but there is no "un-subscribe"
> command & "unset digest" instead of. How do I stop my Yahoo a/c to receive
> mails?

Send an email to olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxx with the single word
unsubscribe as the subject.

That starts the process. Next, you will receive a couple of emails. One
simply shows that the command was received, recognized and executed. You
may ignore that one.

The other email is for you to confirm that you are indeed you and indeed
wish to complete the action. You must reply to this email - as it says -
or you will not be unsubscribed. You don't need to write anything, just
hit reply and send.

The reason for all this is to prevent someone else from subscribing or
unsubscribing you from a different email address. It also means you must
send the unsubscribe command from the email address which was used to
subscribe and where the undesired list mail is being received.

Moose