[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:03:43 -0500
Amen! And at the risk of sending Larry into apoplexy at the mere
mention of my new D3, I might add that Nikon's Capture NX is not a
whole lot better. In fact, I don't think it's any better at all. Very
slow. Not intuitive. As far as actual functionality, like Master, it
does what it's supposed to do very well, but it's damn near the full-
box Photoshop level as far as the learning curve goes. I would hate
to be new to digital photography and have to grapple with either
Capture NX or Olympus Master. Phew! (In fact, I wouldn't be grappling
with CNX if it hadn't come free--haha--with the D3.)

--Bob Whitmire
Taking Fabulously Better Pictures Since Buying a D3 <wink>
www.bwp33.com