[OM] lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel with Batter

Subject: [OM] lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel with Batteries and Devices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:29:33 -0500
I've never heard of lithium iron phosphate batteries before but located
this MIT tech blurb on the web.  According to the article Li-FePO
batteries have about 1/2 the capacity of Li-ion cells.  I assume your
comment about increasing the number of full dumps is relative to SLA cells?
<http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=17362>

Chuck Norcutt