[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 07:00:26 -0500
This article is nominally about Canyon autofocus accuracy but, except
for the specifics of the manufacturers statement of accuracy (to within
1/3 the depth of *focus*), it pertains to any focusing error be it
manual or auto.  I'm sure that Oly's or any other manufacturer's
statement of autofocus accuracy will be found very similar to Canyon's.
  In a nutshell, the autofocus limits of accuracy need to be reflected
in a much more restrictive Circle of Confusion (CoC) assumption used for
calculating depth of field.
<doug.kerr.home.att.net/pumpkin/AF_accuracy.pdf>

Chuck Norcutt