[OM] Best Wishes and all that Crap

Subject: [OM] Best Wishes and all that Crap
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:15:14 -0800
Just my token of grumpiness that maybe Walt would have appreciated.  I hope
someone got the TOPE tribute information to his relatives.

And to start out the new year, my TV just crapped out.  LCD projector type
-burned out bulb.  Six months left on the extended warranty.

I'd like to thank the entire group for their advice, wisdom and civility in
discussions.  Where else can one find astute knowledge intermixed with a
discussion that starts with a "Massive Plug" and evolve / devolve into something
about odd things to stuff into a turkey.  I am glad I stumbled onto this rogue's
gallery.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets