[OM] Re: Best Wishes and all that Crap

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Wishes and all that Crap
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:34:46 -0800
Aaaaah, just the kind of best wishes I enjoy. The best for you and those
you care about in the coming year, too.

Jay Drew wrote:
> Just my token of grumpiness that maybe Walt would have appreciated.
Maybe, not sure it's quite grumpy enough, overall. But ist does have the
soft heart underneath that he had.
> I hope someone got the TOPE tribute information to his relatives.
>
> And to start out the new year, my TV just crapped out.  LCD projector type
> -burned out bulb.  Six months left on the extended warranty.

Still under warranty? Sounds like good news. And football games will
just have different uniform colors. :-)
A CRT monitor that was doing that sort of randomly led to my LCD monitor
purchase this year. I did win so far on the projection TV. I didn't buy
the extended warranty and nothing went out during those years. Or since.
I do talk nice to it; thanking it for it's wonderful picture, loyalty
and service.
> I'd like to thank the entire group for their advice, wisdom and civility in
> discussions.  Where else can one find astute knowledge intermixed with a
> discussion that starts with a "Massive Plug" and evolve / devolve into
> something
> about odd things to stuff into a turkey.  I am glad I stumbled onto this
> rogue's
> gallery.

As am I. Both that I did and that you did. And that all the wonderful
other weirdos and misfits did too. Oh what the heck, also for the few
normal rest of you.

A. Happy Newyear Moose