[OM] Re: Is there any problem for mailing list?

From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:22:53 -0500
On Monday, December 31, 2007 06:35, Marc Lawrence wrote:
> Ali Shah wrote:
> > Been doing this for several days now...does not seem
> > to work. Only affects the OM List.
>
> Have you tried adding the list's email address into your Yahoo address
> book?
>
> I've no idea if Yahoo Mail even has one (an address book), but if it
> does, and you haven't yet added the List's address in, it might be worth
> a shot.
>
> Cheers,
> Marc
> Noosa Heads, Oz

I think part of the problem has to do with Yahoo deciding that if the same
message is going to 50 (or what ever the number is) different Yahoo mail
boxes it must be spam. I've never defeated it, but I haven't tried very hard
either. I use Yahoo email when I need an address for stuff that I think may
generate a bunch of spam. It has been successful that way anyway.

As a side comment I've never have been inundated with spam from this list or
my isp has been able to filter it out. -Doug