[OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel with Ba

Subject: [OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel with Batteries and Devices
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:00:06 +1100
I'm running on LPG - liquid petroleum gas.
A mixture of propane and butane I think, from the local oilfields.
It's quite common here and the cost of conversion was mostly covered
by a federal government grant.
There's a massive price difference as there's no tax on it.
There's no problem with retail distribution of compressed gases.
Only the most minor service stations don't have it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx