[OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel

Subject: [OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 08:07:38 -0500
Thanks for the correction.  I don't recall all the details of that 33
kWh but it may have included an assumption of greater efficiency for a
hydrogen powered engine vs gasoline, ie, it may have been a "system"
conversion efficiency number.  But I don't really recall the detail.  It
may have simply been close but wrong.

Chuck Norcutt