[OM] Re: Is there any problem for mailing list? **Chuck**

From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:34:57 -0700
Hey Chuck :-)

Haven't been "gone", just been in "read mode".
Still fighting the email issue with the list. At some point I need to
create a new email addy somewhere and use that for the list as my ISP
and I have gone round and round trying to understand why they can't seem
to allow me access to the OM list via my Inbox.
I have to access my ISP's spam folder and wade through several hundred
emails a day to read the OM list. Currently that works for reading, but
it's not so great for posting and trying to keep up with necessary
replies. Thus, I read and learn. Not the worst arrangement. :-)

I enjoyed your Christmas snapshots, and it inspired me to get mine up
sooner rather than later. I have been experimenting with getting my
flash off the camera for the past couple of months, and also with a
couple of Sunpak 383's. Simply having the flash off camera made for some
lovely lighting for our Christmas snapshots.

I always learn so much from the entire list.
Thanx for having me!

Happy New Year!
Candace