[OM] For Trade: ZD 70-300 plus $$ for OM 40/2

Subject: [OM] For Trade: ZD 70-300 plus $$ for OM 40/2
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:29:28 -0500
I have a ZD 70-300 which I received as a Christmas gift.  This is a
new lens from Olympus, which appears to be hard to find at the moment
as it is has sold out in most stores.  I don't shoot supertele much
and would like to trade it for a Zuiko OM 40/2.  For a good quality
40, I think a straight trade would be fair; however I will put some
cash in the deal if your lens is in top condition.  I have 100%
positive feedback on Ebay (user name "asabet") and also positive
feedback on FredMiranda and POTN.  The ZD 70-300 is in perfect
condition and comes with everything including receipt and intact box
needed for you to submit for $50 rebate.  Hood & caps included of
course.  Rebate must be submitted by the end of the month, so
hopefully I will find someone soon.  Thanks, Amin Sabet

http://aminfoto.com
http://aminsabet.com