[OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problems?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:01:32 -0500
Nah. There ain't no autofocus made can keep up with a border collie. <g>

For the record, I did take the camera and the dog out again today,
and with the settings properly set, the camera didn't have much
problem keeping up with the yellow dog in the white snow running
right at me. Some of the shots are razor sharp. A few are not. I'm
told 100 percent is a rarity with autofocus, not matter who makes it.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com