[OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel

Subject: [OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries, was: TSA: Safe Travel
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:32:38 -0800 (PST)
http://merlib.org/place/philippines

Dr Dengel has been running internal combustion engines on fresh and seawater, I
think he is getting something better than 33KWH from it.  I just did a google
search on it, the link above has video, and google video and youtube also have
links to others who are doing the same.

Now that I have my big beautiful shop on the farm and I have an old 244 Volvo I
could play with, perhaps I will start a photoblog of a conversion. I've been
using the Good Wife's FE115 for farm pics, because I hate bringing the E500 out
in the cold all the time... but somehow after using the E500, it just isnt the
same.. I gave a few SW720's to family last xmas which were very well recieved,
perhaps I should upgrade the Wife's FE to a different Oly P&S. I like the SW
series..and I wont buy any other brand...

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I've run away and joined a different circus