[OM] end good, all good

Subject: [OM] end good, all good
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:53:09 +0100
Some might remember my ebay story where someone with much negative feedback
who "couldn't read" was upbidding on a lens in very much bargain condition.
He won and I contacted him asking if he was aware of the condition the lens
was in... He said, no, I am on dial-up and don't look at pictures and did
not read the description well. But he aknowledged he had bought the lens and
would pay for it, but did not reaaly want the lens. I thought, lets contact
the second bidder (with 100% feedback) and ask if he is interested. The
second bidder wanted the lens in this condition, so agreed to buy.

This making three people happy: the first bidder was so delighted that he
did not have to pay he added a nice amount to my paypal account for the
hassle, the second bidder just mailed he's happy with his purchase, and I'm
happy as well.

So end good all good,

Iwert

ps: the story continues also on another front: early october I sent in my
E-1 for service (still within 2 months of the 2yr warranty), but did not
hear anything till now. So yesterday I informed with olympus directly, and
today I got a call the camera was lost, but I'll get a replacement E-1 + new
FS-2 which was in the camera as well. Looking forward to this nice companion
again. An E-3 would have been a nice replacement as well, but for that I'll
wait till the prices come down a bit. If oly ever decides to bring us an
E-XX based on the E-1 body I'll go for that, and make the sensor a good 7,5
- 8 megapixel one with very good DR. (and add the E-3 finder + IS, which I
got to see thanks to marc :).