[OM] OM-4T bodies for sale

Subject: [OM] OM-4T bodies for sale
From: "William Sommerwerck" <grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 05:00:28 -0800
Good morning.

I have two OM-4T "titanium" bodies for sale, one black, one champagne. They
are in excellent condition (in the true sense of the word "excellent", not
the looser used-camera sense), with one exception.

Several years ago I decided I wanted different body coverings and, not
liking the memo holders, Dremeled them off. This created a few small gouges
(or large nicks, depending on how you judge such things) that I covered with
camera lacquer. They are neither tiny nor huge -- they're visible, but not
(in my view) distracting.

I never got around to putting on the new leathers, which are black calfskin.
They're included.

I will sell both bodies for $600, or individually for $325, plus postage,
insurance, and 3% to cover PayPal fees (if you use PayPal). Though I can't
offer a warranty other than "not DOA", this is less than half what KEH and
others ask for bodies in poorer condition. I'll also throw in a couple sets
of batteries, and whatever user docs I have.

I also have the FP flash, which I'll sell for a "reasonable" price to
whomever buys the bodies.

Please contact me directly at grizzledgeezer@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you.